That goes to say that the time is not so far when We would get to hear
sounds of Tambura, veena, tabla and other indian instruments in their
carnatic forms in movies of Steven Speilberg and Clint Eastwood.. And
hasn't this been one of AR's biggest dreams? Bridging the Gap Between
Indian Music n the Western Music? Well he has started achieving it in
his own small way..
As Danny Boyle puts it, ARR is the King of Fusion Music.. He creates
the perfect blend of Indian Music and Western music to suit to the
tastes of All People alike..
AR RAHMAN has carved a niche for himself in the books of World music
alongside the greats like Mozart, Beethoven, Bach etc..
And we are more than just happy or Proud about being fans of such a
Revolutionary Genius.

Hail AR RAHMAN, the man who had single handedly changed the face of
indian Music 17 years back and is now going on to Capture the world by
his Spells..