Congrats to Rahman sir,

it is the time to celebrate but some people still not recognize it as
celebration. These are Indiafm.com and Glamsham.com.

Shame on these so called premier site of the bollywood. Shame on the editor.

Where every news site in India is going gaga over this achievement of Rahman
Sir. Every news site showing it on Home page. There is no highlight of Rahman
Sir wining the "Golden Globe Award" I have sent my mail to editor as my
protest. Guys we all should protest this nonsense to this nonsense to editor of
nonsense site.

God Bless Rahman Sir and You all