heartly congrates to  our boss. it's one of the best&great news our group.

--- On Sun, 11/1/09, T Krishnababu <keyboardsat...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: T Krishnababu <keyboardsat...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] ARR wins Golden Globe
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 11 January, 2009, 10:04 PM

It is a great news at the start of year 2009. Congrats to Sri ARR
and let this year see that Oscar get the honour of having this great
genius in its list of awardee.

Congrats to ARR fans and its time for celebration.

Rgds Krishnababu

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, AR Rahman the Boss ARR
<tlanan...@. ..> wrote:

> It is a nice day to start with such a big news. Hurray and thanks
to all of you for the updates... !

> Fingers crossed for the Oscars now...
>
> Regards,
> Anantha - ARR Dreamer,
> "Only you A R Rahman"
>
> My blogs dedicated to the genius:
> ARR THE Boss
> ARR Download Center -
>

> To: arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com
> From: vith...@...
> Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 11:08:55 +0530
> Subject: Re: [arr] ARR wins Golden Globe

> He thanked everyone,,, and may be he didnt want to
disturb the happy mood by bringing sad memories of Sridharji at that
occasion.

> Certainly, ARR will never forget Sridhar.
>

> On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 10:43 AM, satish gopalan <thangu...@. ..>
wrote:

> Congrats ARR!!
>
> As usual he humbly thanked all of them ....It would have been even
nice if he would have thanked Late H.Sridhar too...

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/