Woooooooo...I am still not able to believe it...

He has won a golden globe...now all set for big  Oscar night

Channels are running special shows on there prime time...Everywhere its
rahman..All the Newspapers..On Front page..They have Rahman all over...people
are showering praise..both from the industry and outside it...More articles on
Rahman in hollywood press describing his work....It’s huge, Huge, HUGE,
HUGE,HUGE…

Am I dreaming? I am still not able to believe all the attention Rahman is
getting... Never in my wildest dreams I thought it would spark off such a
celebration among the people…Thank god..at least now people are recognizing him.

Its time to celebrate..the happiness is yet to sink in…..

Cheersssssss, Pavan