Taken from Chinmayi's post "Late
Night"<http://chinmayisripada.blogspot.com/2009/01/late-night.html>,
somehow these words seem so relevant right now!

En mael kallai eriyaadhe, veedu katti viduven;
Enaku thee vaikkadhe, en veettirkku dheepam aetri viduven;
Ennai thurathaadhe en ilakkai seekkiram adaindhu viduven;
Enakku visham kodukkadhe naan Neelakanthan aagividuven"

If you don't understand Tamil it roughly translates to

Do not pelt me with stones, for I will use them to build a house
Do not set me afire, for I will light up my home
Do not chase me, for I will reach my goal faster
Do not hand me poison, for I will become NeelakanTha.

Regards,
Sunil