Gr8 Trklist... After seein dis my xpectations hav increased... by the by who is
rajat dholakia? y he has been credited as the co-composer of Genda Phool???

Anand
--- On Wed, 14/1/09, Aakarsh <aakarsh...@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: Aakarsh <aakarsh...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] Tracklist of Delhi 6! - small-doubt and many-expectations
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 14 January, 2009, 12:51 AM

            Hi! Friends

What caught me completely are these names among singers:

1. Ustad Bade Ghulam Ali Khan - Is it true? Really??? How can it be possible??
if it is, then they must be using some recording of the legend. And why did
they forget to add 'Late' before his name? whatever, i am not hyper-curious
about this track.

2. Rekha Bharadwaj - Cool, i always felt she had unique voice (right from the
1st time i heard her in the soundtrack of Chachi-420) and have been closely
following her career (or say Vishal Bharadwaj's career). I always wondered how
come ARR never used her voice till now. And now, here we go.

And did you guys observe... if we add up the durations of all tracks, the
running time of the album is coming to approximately 50mins.

And... this is just my imagination/ expectation. .. With ARR winning Golden
Globe and the rise in the 'Brand Rahman' quotient, will T-Series take advantage
by releasing this album at this juncture? I hope it does :)

Regards
Kamal Aakarsh Vishnubhotla.

http://kamal- aakarsh.blogspot .com