Dear All,

Has anyone in the history of mankind ever walked down the lane at which he
stays with the Golden Globe in his hand to reach his home ???.

Yesterday was a wonderful moment in our lives, as we see ARR getting down
his Innova and walking with us to reach his home . It was a sight to see.
This man is a  Embodiment of Humility, Simplicity, Spirituality. With all
smiles throughout, and not minding the 22 hrs travel, ARR was  as usual, and
the press and the media literally pounced on him and tortured him.

AR is a man who can be admired, observed, imbibed, followed just like a
Spiritual Leader.

I am thankful to God for giving me an opportunity to observe all these
happenings.

--
regards,
Vithur