From: Pradeepan R <pradeepanisonl...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Man with the Golden Globe ! back in town !
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, January 14, 2009, 8:52 PM

who were those fans ??
Anyone from our Yahoo Group ?

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 9:34 PM, Dinesh Vaidya <dnshvai...@yahoo. co.in> wrote:

All rise ! The Boss has arrived with the Golden Globe !!!

NDTV 24X7 showed video footage of Guruji returning to Chennai today
early morning and the celebrations / dance / music outside the airport
by the fans........ . Welcome back AR !

best regards
Dinesh Vaidya
Pune
Dinesh Vaidya

--
Cheers,
Pradeepan.

"All you need to do is, decide what to do with the time that is given to you !"