Great Guys A.Karthik, R.Sharmendran, R.Senthil !
Thanks a lot instead of our Fans Group

~ ®theep ~

--- On Fri, 1/16/09, shahul hameed <shahul...@gmail.com> wrote:
From: shahul hameed <shahul...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] golden globe banner for your eyes
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, January 16, 2009, 2:57 PM

            good job guys.. :o)

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 8:16 PM, ar balaji <ar_balaji81@ yahoo.com> wrote:

            Hai all of our AR Rahman fans

We introduce ourself A.Karthik, R.Sharmendran, R.Senthil,

we are in Ranipet town situated in vellore district, Tamilnadu.

Rahman sir, Wins the Golden Globe award,so we decided to celebrate it, also the
news not reached likely in our place. so that, we r create a digital banner and
hanged it a music shop namely panchathan musicals, ranipet.

this shop promoting only rahman sir original audios, strictly not others.

now we share it with all of you

enjoy the stills clicked by R.Senthil, and feedback its must.

Also request you to all, forward the news to all indian peoples by your way,
specially to tamil people.

coordinate works by A. Karthick

ideas & finance support by R. Sharmendran

stills clicked by R.Senthil

yours warmly

A Karthik, R Sharmendran,  R Senthil