Same for me , at 8:05, you have good ears dude... I bet its a
"RIPPING' error.. LOL

By the way, maula is repeated 132 times in the song...

I love this composition, not understanding a single word, but I feel
all the spirituality in it. I love Kwaja, now Im breathing maula...

NIVEN RAMASAMY.... (Mauritius)

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Neetika Raina <ar.ia...@...> wrote:

> Superb!
>  After reading your mail, i too noticed that!
> I hope the original CD wont have it.
> Its so minute that my ears ignord it everytime!! very very minute!
> Awesome concentration while listening!
>
> ~love music love life
>    Neetika Raina
>

> To: arrahmanf...@...: ergu...@...: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 19:24:20
+0530Subject: [arr] Arziyan - a slight "Jerk" at 8:02

> Arziyan - the "maula piya ghar aaya" between 8:00 and 8:05 - The
word "aaya" at 8:02 has a "jerk".. anyone observed? mixing error or
deliberate? or is it only for me?