All over  'Delhi 6' Listening Says that is a Album, each TRACK is
inspired by each different different Genre Listeners. Album for Any
type music Listeners.(Its in my ear, while i write this).

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Mehroof ! Mohamed !!
<mail2mehr...@...> wrote:

> Great Yanni , I too listening it since yesterday till  now and it is
on loop !!

>   - Mehroof ! Mohamed !!
>
> raghav_...@... wrote:
>             am kinda sensitive rahmaniac cant really control
emotions as such time and to be honest enough i ll dedicate my bestest
part of my life to rahmanism coz d bestest thing i ve ever known bro....

>   Rehna tu is a song which is on its 99th listening till
now.......can't get rid of it...........
>   somethings are beyond words to explain
>
> was jus a student of XII one year ago and didnt knew wat i m goin to
do wid my career and now it is destined with lots of good things around...

> craziness for his music is not somethin which got developed but it
was nurtured since i was 4 wen first i demanded a cassette of hum se
hai muqabla album frm my dad..... tears in my eyes by writing thiss...