> Bollywood, which has immediately claimed Rahman as its own, hasn’t always
> been kind to him.

I so completely agree with this comment. Now that ARR has proved "He is
unbeatable" Bollywood seems to be making a claim on him. But on the other hand
I am proud this genius from south has sealed the lips of many of his critics
from bollywood which no other music director down south has been able to
achieve. May god bless him to attain more and more laurels.

Cheers

Mahiya