Yes Chord.Currently my pick of the Album. Excellent work from Prasoon Joshi
here!!

-Jamshid

--- On Sun, 1/18/09, Chord <purev...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Chord <purev...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] Mere Maula - AMAZING
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, January 18, 2009, 11:30 AM

I can why AB Senior drooled over this devotional piece. Such a
beautiful melody, so haunting, so uplifting. The melody here is
something one remembers very easily. Rhythms are a bit simple, but
perhaps that's the disguised beauty of this song. It's just so pure.
And there are enough twists in the melody throughout that even though
it's close to 9 minutes, it's not monotonous.

This piece suddenly struck me today and now I'm hooked.