Jai Ho ARR!!! This is my new signature whenever I am e-mailing
someone. Today I am so so happy that I am falling short of words to
express my happiness and the reason being is becoming a member of MY
GOD ARR fans club. Another reason for me being so happy is not sure
whether or not MY GOD ARR would go through this message of mine but
atleast his close associates would do so and this itself would be a
big thing for me and I can't imagine what I would become if ARR sees
this or get a reply from MY GOD himself.

I feel sad about my fate b'cause I missed all the action on this group
for all these years. My ignorance had paid me huge loss but again I
motivate myself by saying "I am never too late".

ARRji -  I eat, I drink and I sleep your music. I have a BIG DREAM and
I am very confident that it would come true someday. Ask what my dream
is, To see you, talk to you and work with you (if god permits). You
are MY GOD.

Thanks all for listening to me.

Regards
Partha.