http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/boxoffice/

SDM is at 10th position of this weekend box office. Now its running in 582
theatres and Fox is planning to release in 1200 theatres after the oscar
nominations are out. According to Fox, the SDM picked up in US market after the
golden globe awards. They expect the movie to grow more after the academy award
nominations are out.

I watched SDM in Las Vegas, Nevada last friday night. Excellent movie, great
music. What a BGM by ARR...... mind blowing. there were only limited number of
people in the theatre. only 3 of us were indians. everyone stayed till the Jai
Ho song completed on the screen.

I was so happy to see ARR composed film in the US theatres.. Hope they will
keep the movie running for some more time, so that word of mouth spreads across
the city.

Sath Murthy.