As per Roland (the creators of VariPhrase): VariPhrase is the first technology that can liberate a static audio recording, allowing it to be controlled dynamically via MIDI. VariPhrase products have revolutionary capability to make audio “elastic.”  The secret to elastic audio is the independent control of pitch, time, and formant. This allows audio to be controlled with realtime MIDI messages in a completely non-destructive environment  Even more amazing is that all of this can be done without changing the sound quality of the original recording. That’s the power of VariPhrase.

So in this case, i'm assuming Chinmayee Sriprada's voice has been processed using this technology. Hence, VariPhrase Classical Vocals.

-A

On 20 Jan 2009, at 11:58 AM, Gopal Srinivasan wrote:

I don't know the answer to that. Will enquire.