Hi All,

when we speak of our genius we cannot stop thinking about his music
that has transcended the boundary. !!! completely agree...

He did break the barrier of north-south and off-late west-east...

I strongly agree that musiq has no language and Rahman is the only
reason for me to listen to Hindi songs. I do generally listen to tamil
songs !!! I experience his musiq and language is no barrier for me.

I have a few observations i like to quote.

1) In a hindi song he has used telugu lyrics (think it is chinamma
chilakkamma)
2) English across tamil/hindi songs (boyz,yuuvraaj)
3) even spanish, arabic, urdu lyrics in tamil/hindi songs.
(sakkarakatti/delhi6)

But I think he hasn't used tamil lyrics in hindi songs and vice-cersa
more prominently.

If that's possible i think it will be of much more effect in our
country !!!

Same he can also do bengali/marathi lyrics in hindi/tamil songs !!!

Your thoughts?

Regards

Sundar