fuselagetown: Is addicted to Slumdog Millionaire's music.. Which is strange as
it's so far from American Rock!

CottonGee: Currently downloading Slumdog Millionaire soundtrack. Total brillz!
Hooray for new running music!

Frances_Wolven: SlumdogMillionaire was awesome. rock on. great music. go see
it.  beach today and also bride wars. I cried. sneaky chick flicks.

rosschestney: Really enjoyed Slumdog Millionaire.   Great music too.

NeverWanderer: In other news, the Slumdog Millionaire soundtrack is feckin'
GOLD. Great, great music, all the way through.

jenclapp: Is enjoying bollywood music videos before slumdog millionaire

tylerfonda: @adamqureshi SlumdogMillionaire was awesome. Amazing music, acting
and perspective. Life can be hard and this movie was a good reminder.

Tatcka: "Slumdog Millionaire". Film and soundtrack is GREAT!! Watch it and
listen music. Very impressive.

derekhelmer: getting ready to go to bed.  I watched SlumdogMillionaire today.
It was a little strange but ultimately a good movie.  Dig the music.

Taxonomy: Saw SlumdogMillionaire yesterday. My fave part was the entire cast
dancing Bollywood-style in train station as credits rolled. Great music.

AnUnwashedMass: SlumdogMillionaire: Best thing about it was the soundtrack.
Felt like a series of musicvideos.

calmtechcoach: Back from #slumdog millionaire. Reeling from the colour, the
music & the drama. Glad it's done so well.
TRENTSENSE: Driving around and listening to Jai Ho from the Slumdog Millionaire
soundtrack...great music!

Got2Play: @kidsnovelistzs I will take your recommendation and go see
SlumdogMillionaire. I love the music.

Rabid_Llama8: Watched Slumdog Millionaire last nite.  It was pretty amazing.
Complete with Indian Pop Music Video Credits.

bluescrubs: The music for SlumdogMillionaire is kinda catchy... I think I need
to watch more Bollywood films to get more dancing funness

holizz: Saw SlumdogMillionaire. Very good. The music especially, and the
credits. And also the rest of it.

Freshnik: Gotta watch SlumdogMillionaire. Loved the music

markhillary: Slumdogmillionaire... The best music. The best screenplay. The
most life-affirming story... Simply the best film i have seen for years. ...

rikspeed: listening to new music always gets me going...SlumdogMillionaire
soundtrack really is all it's cracked up to be...

robdubose: has the music from "SlumdogMillionaire" stuck in his head.

JulioV: I'm happy to see SlumdogMillionaire  did so well last night. Great
movie, great actors, great music and amazing director.

stevecott: Just sawSlumdogMillionaire. Very intense, great music, cute
protagonists. The take away: I will never visit India.

Franca: I'm digging the SlumdogMillionairemusic playing in the background.

CasLikeThat: Love themusic they're playing as the SlumdogMillionaire crew
walked onstage. #goldenglobes

sarahactually: Now that I think about it, I did really enjoy the music in
SlumdogMillionaire.

johnwesleybarke: SlumdogMillionaire was great! Very interesting production.
Casting, story, music, camera. Will see it again soon

paulglester: just watched SlumdogMillionaire. Great suspense, love story and
music(both during and after the film). Get thee to a theater now! http ...

deenels: (Late to the party...I know)...but I LOVED SlumdogMillionaire..and the
music was amazing..

jeremy73: just can't get excited about the soundtrack to Slumdog Millionaire,
and it definitely doesn't deserve to win a BAFTA award for Best Music

---Cheers---