rahman will definately win the oscar.there is no second thought.it's sure,

--- On Thu, 22/1/09, Madhavan Rajan <rsamadhu2...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Madhavan Rajan <rsamadhu2...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Rahman gets 3 Oscar Nominations..Hurrayyyyyyyy
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 22 January, 2009, 6:21 AM

We need to personally go and hug AR for this huge achievement! !!

Jai Ho Rahman!!!

Madhavan.R
Be a Music Fan; not a Music Pirate!

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 7:43 PM, sath.murthy <sath.murthy@ yahoo.com> wrote:

ARR has 2 songs out of 3 that are nominated for Original Song. He
will win oscars for Jai Ho and Original Score.
Hurrayyyyyyyyy. . ARR will bring home 2 Oscars. Lets start our prayers..
Achievement in music written for motion pictures (Original score)

"The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" (Paramount and Warner Bros.),Alexandre
Desplat
"Defiance" (Paramount Vantage), James Newton Howard
"Milk" (Focus Features), Danny Elfman
"Slumdog Millionaire" (Fox Searchlight) , A.R. Rahman
"WALL-E" (Walt Disney), Thomas Newman
Achievement in music written for motion pictures (Original song)

"Down to Earth" from "WALL-E" (Walt Disney), Music by Peter Gabriel and Thomas
Newman, Lyric by Peter Gabriel
"Jai Ho" from "Slumdog Millionaire" (Fox Searchlight) , Music by A.R. Rahman,
Lyric by Gulzar
"O Saya" from "Slumdog Millionaire" (Fox Searchlight) , Music and Lyric by A.R.
Rahman andMaya Arulpragasam

Sath.

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/