I agree .. I would prefer ARR winning for 'O Saya' than 'Jai Ho'
The only reason being: ARR has scored much better songs in the genre of Jai
Ho.
So there would be unnecessary comparisons & Questions.
'O Saya' is so unique , yet distinctly Rahmanish...

--
Cheers,
Pradeepan.

"All you need to do is, decide what to do with the time that is given to you
!"
  • ... Sreekrishnan R
    • ... $ Pavan Kumar $
      • ... $ Pavan Kumar $
      • ... $ Pavan Kumar $
    • ... sath.murthy
      • ... viswa bharathy
    • ... amarnath potlapati
      • ... krishnan
      • ... serge belier
        • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
        • ... Pradeepan R
          • ... Srini Santhanam
    • ... ali ahad
    • ... ali ahad