So 27th is the date? Anyone knows which music label? Better not be
T-Series..

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, !--Sri Balaji--!
<esbsrini...@...> wrote:

> Hi Vithur,
>
> I got this information from PLANET M. But when asked to Music World,
they says the official release itself is on 27th.

> Always PLANET M, releases albums ahead of Music World. Thats why I
believed. Sorry if it is a wrong information.

> Thanks,
> sribalaji.
>
> Vithur <vith...@...> wrote:
> Dear Shailesh and others,
>
>  I just now called up Music World, Spencers in Chennai. They have no
clue regarding Connections Album getting released .

>  Delhi6 is available as a stand alone CD here in Chennai, as
elsewhere too.

>  No Information for Connections as of now.
>
>  Sribalaji..... Sirji, from where did u get that info abt
Connections getting released ?

>  On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 4:48 PM, Sudhakar Babu <sudhakar_...@...>
wrote:
>       Even I heard this from MusicWorld, Bangalore. I was told both
the albums would be available in the market this week.

now.<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_messenger_6/*http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/>

http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/