Can you please tell me the award eventually went to the film with
more than one song nomination?!

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, $ Pavan Kumar $
<pawancum...@...> wrote:

> Additionally, voters are stunningly short-sighted. Year in and year
out, multiple songs from the same film are nominated. Two
from "Slumdog" this year, three from "Enchanted" last year and three
from "Dreamgirls" the year before.

> http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog/2009/01/oscar-song-
race.html

nomination in Best Song categoty??? <EOM>
> To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Thursday, January 22, 2009, 9:40 AM
>

> I am sure It has happened before too, not sure with the names
though...

  • ... $ Pavan Kumar $
    • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .