That's one great idea! I am all for it. I actually have been praying
hard for AR from about a week before the GG awards.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Radhakrishnan S <srk...@...>
wrote:

> Group ,
> WHY NOT ?? Why don't we pray for our boss who has brought so much
of joy to
> us.
>
> It's my thought .Let me know what you guys think.
>
> Some years before in the tamil weekly 'Kumudam' we used to have this
> 'Prarthanai Neram' ( Prayer Time) where readers used to do this
group prayer
> for other readers wishes and problems at pre-informed time
slots.Although in
> those days,mostly the requests would be of the  get-well-soon
types,we can
> think of doing for a such a nice occasion like winning the OSCARS .
>
> If I haven't made my point clear,let me try one more time - Lets
announce a
> data & time say Feb 13,Friday,8:00 AM .Who ever wants to join the
prayer can
> do so from their homes ( offices, etc) in their very own way of
prayers
> according to their beliefs and customs and wish our boss brings
home the
> OSCARS !
> Think of all 10,000 of us praying for him at the same time.WOW !!
>
> I also remember from Kumudam that lot of these prayers have been
answered
> where the person requesting has reported back that their wish has
been
> fufilled.Thats the power of Group prayers !
>
> Lets do it for our man , who gave us 'Pray for me BROTHER !! '
> We can arrive at a time and date on consensus.
>
> Cheers,
> srkriz aka radha

  • ... Radhakrishnan S
    • ... Pradeepan R
    • ... prabhu_ferrari
    • ... Pradeepan R
    • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
      • ... nivensamy
    • ... rivjot
      • ... Radhakrishnan S
        • ... sathya.boopathy