I think what the originator wanted to say was the last
bit in both pp title track and rehna tu the continnum
piece. Yes that was my feeling as well. And the
reasosn mAy be both Nadiaam..... And the
continnum start with the same note. The beat that
follows, the way imstruments are minimized adds for
our opinion. The more stronger because both the
end bits are in pure Carnatics. Also the variations in
the mid of this sounds alike. There are good singers
and musicians in our trained in Carnatic probably
they might be able to help us here

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Sunil VG
<suni...@...> wrote:

> I felt that too. Its the interludes. The Irish
influence. For me, AR's
> crooning in Rehna Tu is as path breaking as Dil
Se was.

<arr_ra...@...> wrote:

> >   I am mesmerized by the last two minutes of
Rehna Tu of D6.
> > Is it only me OR someone else too feels its
Parthale Paravasam flavor?

> > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
<arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>,
> > jemsheed <jemsheed_k@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Guys, Is the CD available in Bangalore?

160 or

reddy <madhu_reddy37@
> > yahoo.com> wrote:
> > >

> > > I didnt find as worth as expected for this
album. who will buy 25K
> > mobile for only 2 or 3 wonderfulsongs? ??

songs....O God what a
> > feel!!
> > > it will be very nice to hear while travelling..
....instrumental s
> > are sooooooo soothing.
> > > all enjoyyyyyyyyyyy
> > >

> > > --