Friends
I have tried to translate the article . Please forgive me if there are any
mistakes in the translation. I have tried to grab everyword to get it into
English. Though the letters were so small and some were not even easy to
identify. Anyways here is my attempt.

He is Genious but he is sooo simple. While he is working in the studio at
that time he doesnt feels to go to someone,
but once the job is completed he seems to be in a relaxing mood and though
it may be a small technician or a big artist,
he counts and treats everyone with an equal eye. "After all Rahman is Rahman
Yaar". No one living in Mumbai or Chennai
does have this quality like him.

This is a story of a young lad from Rajkot who worked very closely with A R
Rahman for 4 years. Gaurav of Rajkot
utters that though Rahman has been awarded the Golden Globe but his is not
surprised with it. I beleive he got this
respect very late.I have seen him working since these years and he mostly
works during the night hours.

Rahman is a person who clears out everything, . He would come down to
the studio and explains us the things whatever he wants. He is a kind of
person who will compose the song and record it on the tape in the way that
no one can imagine that. Rahman doesnt have a wavering mind at all. If he
needs the voice or roar of a lion, he wont compromise and will get the
original. "He is very clear about it, whatever he wants".

He calls his artist even if the music piece is mere half a minute.
I have seen him conducting an orchestra with 100 lions. (I am not sure about
this line if i have read it clearly, Viral  please forgive me if i have read
it wrong ).
If he is in a good mood then he even orders a paan full of gulkand (made
with rose petals and sugar). In 2001 Rahman
did setup a system named Euphonic Pup Kangol (Cant read the name properly
from the article). When it was delivered he himself got down from his house
and we were standing. Meanwhile he called me and put his hand on my
shoulders and slided a 500 rupee note in my pocket. whenever he is happy he
gives money in such manner to his fellow collegues.

 Though there may be lots of fans of A R Rahman who may be emailing him and
writing letter, but Gaurav Bhupendrabhai Vasavda has lived in the studio of
Rahman and used to design the rhythem  loops from his computer.

>From Gujarat there may be only 3-4 guys who are the witness of Rahman's
personal and professional life and Gaurav is one  amongst them. Gaurav was
alongwith Rahman during the music making of films like Lagaan, Zubeida,
Legend of Bhagatsingh etc. And Gaurav has also got the credit for these
films. Gaurav was the interpreter to Rahman during the music making of
Nayak when a troup of singers were called from Rajasthan.

Thanks
Regards
Moin.H

--
(¨`•.•´¨) Always

GOD BLESS YOU
With Love and Care Always
Moin.H

--
Life  is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who  treat
you right. Forget about the one's who don't. Believe  everything happens for