I have never seen Rahman speak ill about any person or any category of
music, he is the real human of the hour .... If people cannot appreciate
freedom of belief, they put themselves in pain and not others,
In that way Rahman is gem of a person, He always says music with heart and
soul in it is deff  good music,
I am happy that Rahman is not bound by single genre, and thats where an
artist falls being struck to one category,
Rahman is the true explorer and experimental guy .....
The genres Rahman has used is awsome .. and the saga will continue :)
More than his music I like him most as a human being ..... Not many in this
world has this gift
Rahman Rocks ....

Reg
Logesh A