On 1/30/2009 8:56 PM India Time, _n_kumaar_ wrote:

> anyone can explain to me the meaning of the song DIL GIRA DAFATAN. i
> think i m repeating it more then 20 times a a day but sad i couldnt
> understand the lyrics.

search group's archive.

its lyrics with english translation was posted a few weeks ago.

The summary is: dafatan is a urdu word meaning suddenly, unexpectedly,
all of a sudden. The rest of the words you would be able to figure out.
He is saying that he has lost his heart somewhere but he thinks it is
somewhere in the hair locks of the lady.

--
Rawat