Abbas Tyrewala !

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 1:24 AM, ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala
acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni . <
sriramiye...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

>   Hey who's the lyricist of the film BLUE?
> any idea?
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>,
> Vithur <vith...@...> wrote:
> >
> > http://www.flickr.com/photos/25212...@n07/sets/72157613112523715/
> >
> > On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 4:05 PM, Vithur <vith...@...> wrote:
> >
> > > *OSCAR HERO A.R.RAHMAN'S SPECIAL INTERVIEW IN KUNGUMAM TAMIL
> MAGAZINE *
> > >

> > > *" Slumdog Music was finished in two weeks" *
> > >

> > > We have the ceiling fan in the reachable distance from us. But for
> > > A.R.Rahman, Oscar is at the same reachable distance. The Oscars
> appears to
> > > be like a dream for World Renowned Artistes, and a unreachable
> one for
> > > Indian artistes. But the same may be decorating Rahman's
> reception by next
> > > month same time.
> > >

> > > While the Music of Slumdog Millionaire had just coveted the
> prestirgous
> > > Golden Globe Awards, before the excitement is over, his name has
> been
> > > nominated under three categories for the Oscar Awards, he has
> raised India
> > > amongst Other foreign nations in the World of Music. The Doors of
> the
> > > Godfather of music, who has been converting nights into days has
> been
> > > knocked by Kollywood, Bollywood and now Hollywood.. Amidst such a
> busy
> > > schedule, he devoted time for us, and replied to us in his usual
> soft style
> > > with so much of peace and with his typical smile in between.
> > >

> > > " The Golden Globe Award for Slumdog Millionaire appears to be a
> great
> > > matter here. But before the same international critics from New
> York, San
> > > Diego, London, Europe have given me 10 and more than 50 awards
> for the
> > > movie. But still, the Golden Globe and the Oscar Nomination are
> something
> > > which we didn't expect. When I was in Los Angeles, I got the news
> about the
> > > Oscar Nominations through my agents, and it was a big
> surprise. !!!. And
> > > that too, two songs from the same movie are competing with each
> other is
> > > something very surprising and unbelievable. I am heartened to see
> people
> > > having so much of love for this film.
> > >

> > > Indian music has got a lot of respects through this movie, and
> it's a good
> > > thing to cherish. I think that the story revolves around the
> Indian
> > > environment, which I feel is something to be proud of, and am
> proud of.
> > >
> > > * *
> > >
> > > 1. *What has been the experience composing for " Slumdog
> Millionaire" ?
> > > *

> [...]
  • ... Vithur
    • ... Vithur
      • ... Moin Ul Haque
      • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
        • ... Vijay Iyer