1) Abbas Tyrewala

--- On Sun, 2/1/09, rivjot <riv...@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: rivjot <riv...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] Re: Need answers to a few queries on AR and his movies
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, February 1, 2009, 12:20 AM

            1. Dont know. It hasn't been announced yet.

2. Pretty sure such CD didn't release.

3. I do have 'Chale Chalo' documentary, didnt notice any new BGM

4. Actually 4-5 months back I read somewhere that Rahman is giving

music to "Bajirao Mastani" by SLB, but this new project got confirmed

like a month back. I think Monty Sharma would be doing the music.

5. As far as I know, it has been postponed.

6. Connections, Blue, Boys.

Later end of the year - Chennaiyil Oru Mazhaikalam, Puli, Eight By Ten

(perhaps) & Raavan.

Obviously dont know the exact order of release. Even the ones I

listed, nobody is sure of, as movies get shifted ahead or get shelved

etc.

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, "ramakrisha laxmana subramanian

siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni ."

<sriramiyer15@ ...> wrote:

> Just a few doubts, please do reply if you know anything related.

> ..

> 1) Who is the Lyricist of the upcoming film 'BLUE'?

> 2) Mani Ratnam had shot a documentary, starring Sachin for the Shakti

> foundation, with music by AR, where can I listen to it and may be buy

> the CD, if it had got released?!

> 3) Similarly, 'Chale Chalo', the documentary on the film Lagaan, had

> music by AR, was it anything different from the music of the movie or

> were there new BGMs?

> 4) Is AR composing for Sanjay Leela Bansali's next starring Aishwarya

> and H rithik? Is it confirmed?

> 5) When would the reality show 'Big Band' go on air?

> 6) What are the NEXT few releases of AR [in order], is boys [hindi] AR's

> next release?

> ------------ --------- --------- -------End of

> Questions--- --------- --------- --------- ---------

> Sorry, these questions were on my mind from a few days, if anyone got

> any info please do reply with the answers.

> Cheers

> Sriram

  • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
    • ... A.R.Rajib
      • ... ajay baskar
    • ... rivjot
      • ... pratap
        • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .