Wow!! Great to know that someone else also xperiences the same!!!

So you too do the same thing?? I mean, stop/pause the player for some time??

-Vish.

--- On Sat, 31/1/09, Thulasi Ram <karoke...@gmail.com> wrote:
From: Thulasi Ram <karoke...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Have you felt like this too?
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 31 January, 2009, 2:09 AM

            wow! what a resemblance. . i had this effect after listening to
vetrikodi kattu from padayappa, chale chalo from lagaan, jaage hain from guru
and the worldspace tune...
ARRs music has a magical effect.

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 11:22 AM, || V i s h w e s h || <vishws...@yahoo. com>
wrote:

            I just listened to Meherbaan from Ada... & after it finished I
immediately stopped / paused the player for half an hour or so... coz I didn't
wanted to listen to the next song for a while...

When Meherbaan finishes, I experience some kind of distinct feeling, kind of
heveanly, peaceful feeling [actually I'm unable to describe it properly] & I
want to stay in that for a while... so I have to stop the player before it
starts the next song...

Here are couple of other
 examples...

1. Sarfaroshi Ki Tamanna [longer version] - You won't beleive me when I say
this, but there are few songs which are my all time favorites but which I try
to avoid listening! This is one of them... coz when this song finishes, tears
are rolling down my face freely & at the same time I feel emotionally charged!
& many times, that's it for the evening... no more songs after this one...

2. Inn Lamhon Ke Daman Mein - Not as profound effect as the above one, but
 this one gives me different kind of indescribable feeling. At the second last
Ishq Hai Jaise Hawaon Mein [& the flute part after that], I have to stop
whatever I'm doing at that moment, I have to close my eyes & I have to
 experience it... Everytime, it makes me do this... & again, no songs for next
30 mins or so...

Few other songs like these are: Chinna Chinna Asai, Meherbaan, Do Kadam, Zikr...

-Vishwesh.

                        Recent Activity

       87
      New Members