No, Its not a bhajan.
i understand punjabi little bit
Its a song sung by heartbroken guy.. Man chandra means like abusing the
heart(Bad heart) (Man = Heart, Chandra = Bad).
 its kinda like

My Bad heart is not interested in anything now(after the pain i got)!!!

"Jigar da sauda ki kar baitha, Mukadi jaye aas"

After the trade of heart, I am losing all hopes

If someone can provide full lyrics of the song, it wud b helpful to translate
as i can ask my grandmother to translate the words for me [She is my official
translater for all punjabi lyrics.. right from chaiyan chaiya, Dholna(Thakshak)
days.]

~Love Music Love Life
   Neetika

To: arrahmanf...@yahoogroups.comfrom: riv...@yahoo.comdate: Mon, 2 Feb 2009
06:55:25 +0000Subject: [arr] Re: Which of the following is your favorite ARR
devotional song?

Didnt u understand lyrics (in Punjabi)? Its sad love type song..--- In
arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Chord" <purev...@...> wrote:>> I thought Man
Chandre was a bhajan????> > > > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "rivjot"
<rivjot@> wrote:> >> > Hmm dont think Man Chandre is devotional. > > > > Ik
Onkar & Aarti is traditional lyrics/compositions. > > For me its tie between
Khwaja & O Paalanhaare. My sisters loves Ek Tu> > Hi Bharosa the most out of
these. > > > > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Chord" <purevibz@> wrote:>
> [...]
following, which one is your favorite?> > > > > > O Paalanhare> > > Zikr> > >
Pal Pal Bhaari> > > Man Mohanna> > > Noor Un Allah Noor> > > Khwaja Mere
Khwaja> > > Piya Haj Ali> > > Maula (Mangal Pandey)> > > Maula Mere Maula (D6)>
> > Man Chandre> > > Ek Tu Hi Bharosa> > > Ishwar Allah> > > Ik Onkar> > >
Aarti (D6)> > > > > > If I really had to choose, it would be a tie between
OPalanhaare and> > > Man Chandre. But, I absolutely adore all of the above.> >

Find a better job. We have plenty. Visit MSN Jobs
http://www.in.msn.com/jobs