On 2/2/2009 2:17 PM India Time, _kishore parayath_ wrote:

> NO COMPARISON B/W DILSE and DELHI6......
> It wud be like comparing ROJA and GHAJINI....
>
> DELHI6 certainly is STUNNING!!! But there are MASTERPIECES like SDM and
> ADA...

Hey, I dispute that. :-)

I find D6 much better than ADA.

ADA has deja vu value when it reached us because our man had given such
music after many years (may be after priyanka) in that, but after
hearing it often, it is single-theme sort of. Not variety, really. And
he has given same genre of music earlier. Not getting able to see the
movie reduces the interest in its music.

D6 has variety, and has novelty. Our man never gave a Genda Phool
earlier. Arziyan is so soothing, compared to that charged muslim
devotional probably in Mangal Pandey or was it Bhagat Singh. Dil Gira is
  a Khamosh Raat genre song.

D6 is stunning AND IS A MASTERPIECE, more so than ADA.
--
Rawat