Hi fellow ARR fans,

Is it just me or has the number of emails being exchanged through the groups
increased by leaps and bounds. 5-6 years back I used to get 1 email digest
every 2-3 days, infact even before slumdog I think I would probably get
about 2-3 digests per day. Now its like 5-6 digests per day or even more.
Its getting increasingly difficult to read every mail.

I recently started my first job after education and I have a request for
everyone to please make sure you edit the subject line so that it makes it
easier to pick the message one wants to read. While working fulltime I am
not able to devote enough time to read all emails so if we are able to
manage the subject line better atleast I won't miss out on any information.
I hope you understand that I don't mean to disregard anybody's views but in
my attempt to keep track of all emails I have used up a lot of time.

On a different note, I am so happy for ARR and Delhi 6. Not that anyone will
really question ARR's talent, but Delhi 6 came at the right time. After a
plethora of nominations for SDM to reinstate that SDM may or maynot be his
best work (based on some unqualified critics) but he continues to churn out
world class and unique music with every album. You just cannot discount the
fact that no two albums in a broader sense are the same. While with Luck by
Chance I have started to think SEL has become very predictable in their
compositions. You can pretty easily pinpoint what the next line or chord
progression would be. I hope they improve and give us many more DCH/Johny
Gaddar/Rock On.

Hail ARR,
Jagdeesh