I don't mind someone criticizing ARR in a respectful way.  That's not
why I expressed anger here.  I expressed anger mostly because he
accused ARR of outright cheating......lifting...copying, when there is
no basis for this.  That's not criticism, that's slander and that's
disrespectful.  Just because he is older and a classical musician
dosen't give him the right to slander those who are not classical
musicians but achieved great success.  ARR is just a convenient target
for him.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Aakarsh <aakarsh...@...> wrote:

> I cannot understand why people harbour lot of rancour on someone who
criticizes ARR. What do we expect??, that there should not be any
criticism at all? Thats utopian.

> There are always different points of view and we neednt disrespect
someone just because he has a difference of opinion.

> And those who think that a certain musician is jealous, please
remember that this jealous musician received many international awards
Long back.. and is also a Grammy Nominee, a decade ago.

> Everyone is entitled to their thoughts and opinions and freedom of
speech. There is no need to go overboard in commenting about them.