Yes... u r right...

--- On Thu, 5/2/09, nishantsgarg <nishantsg...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: nishantsgarg <nishantsg...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] Who is the Vocalist? - Is is ARR?
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 5 February, 2009, 4:40 PM

I have a few doubts, please help me out. There are few songs in which
there are few vocal parts by unknown artist. There no credits given on
the Orignal Cd pack aswell.

Chhoti Si Asha - Male Vocals that come in between the song around 3:10

Wedding Qawali - Bombay Dreams track, Credits given to Sukhwinder
Singh but there are vocals by a second person too in few parts.

Nahin Samne - Humming Vocals after the first paragraph.

According to me they all are by A.R. Rahman, someone please confirm.

Thanks

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/