I got mine at Music World in Lifestyle, Hyderabad (was in India for a
short visit). Not only did it come with the mirror, and lyrics
booklet, it even had a bubble-wrap envelope (presumably to prevent
the glass from cracking). Now that's what I call a package! Among the
best designed CD packages ever!! (And obviously a prop for the Kaala
bandar song)

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, sandeep tr <ur_sandu...@...>
wrote:

> Guys..the lyrics booklet is included with the copy of delhi 6 with
the three fold booklet..plz go back  and ask for it...the lyrics
booklet is really good..a must have..

> take care,
> Sandeep

Man,

<catchgops@ .>

> wrote:
>

> > Does the packaging on your CD come with a twin fold - the CD in
the

> centre with a fold on
>
> > either side?  The ones I have seen are just single fold - the CD
>
> slot on the right and the
>
> > mirror on the left. That probably explains the missing booklet...
>
> Trust T-Series to goof up
>
> > like this...
>

> > --- Gopal Srinivasan <catchgops@ .> wrote:
>

> > > Is this a version of the CD that comes without a mirror in the
>
> front?  The copies that I have
>
> > > seen all have the mirror in front and that version of the
>
> packaging does not come with an
>
> > > inlay
>
> > > booklet..

> I do

> Someone

> > > Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?
>
> > > <b>
>
> > > Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.