Hi guys .. I don't have genuine information that this track is from PULI... one
of my colleagues heard that the songs are all leaked ..so we made a search in
the Google for PULI tracks and this way I got this track.

We will just wait for the Original songs and buy the CD so not to worry guys.

JAI HO ARR