Hi,

Did anyone catch ARR on the program "Gadget Guru" on NDTV last weekend
(31-Jan/1-Feb)?

I noticed it accidentally, when I was scanning channels, and caught it only
when it was just about to end! I wanted to look for timings of repeat telecast,
but totally forgot about in all the other work!
I checked the past 3 episodes of "Gadget Guru" on NDTV webiste, but it is not
there! :(

I vaguely remember what i saw last week.... transcribing it for the group!
(not exact words.... typing from memory)

Interviwer: "What would you want in your future gadget/phone? what
additions/changes would you want?"

AR: "I want the phone to be simple.. not very complicated, but with good music
functionality. But, I want an extra battery... when you're outside and can't
charge ur phone, and the battery dies, it is the most frustrating thing! So,
that's all I want"

Interveiwer: (surprised) "So.. that's it??!! That's all A.R.Rahman wants? No
funky gadgets?"

AR:  (jokingly)  "Oh.. that would have been in the past... can't be like that
now.. am a more responsible person now... I'm the principal of a school"
(laughs)

There were some questions on Music on mobile phones, about his composing
Connections for Nokia... I dont remember those clearly! :(

anyone else who has watched the show, pls add!

Aravind

http://arrahmaniac.blogspot.com

 Download Rahmania show interviews at http://rahmania.4shared.com

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/