Congratulations to my brother ARR , I love you brother.
I am very happy for all the awards you got, for this tremendous internationnal
success, I wish it since the first time I heard your first compositions.
Yes, I wish it as I always dreamt that one day an indian music composer will
rule. I am very happy !!!

To: arrahmanf...@yahoogroups.comfrom: s03g...@hotmail.comdate: Sun, 8 Feb 2009
22:51:19 +0100Subject: [arr] YES !!! ARR SIR won the BAFTA !!!!

 Our Boss made it !!!! He has won the BAFTA award
!!!http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/baftas/4561927/Baftas-2009-full-list-of-winners.html
 Serge (Paris)

What can you do with the new Windows Live? Find out

Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces.
It's easy!