I am scared that I might have to wait for months and even an year for a
single a album of Rahman.

I am scared that I have to wait even longer for original compositions in
Tamil, or even Hindi. Will have to get used to Original tracks in English,
French, Spanish, Persian, Chinese and so on.

I am scared that I have to wait even longer for the India release of the
album, movie and DVD and might have to just rely on Gopal's Amazon links.

I am scared that Madhushree will now be singing in English.

I am scared that all of a sudden an ARR album will cost Rs.500.

I am scared that Vithur and other rippers will be sued for ripping the BGM a
month before the original release.

I am scared that the new, young, bold and innovative directors of India
might be scared to approach Rahman seeing the Spielbergs, Maniratnams,
Mehras, Shyamalans, Tarantinos, Wachowskis, Scoreseses and so on, at the A.M
Studio.

I am scared that Rahman will now have critics "for the sake of criticism"
from all over the world.

I am scared that next time I attend Rahman's concert I might be only able to
afford a seat at least 543 rows back.

I am scared that Yahoo might send a notice to Gopal and Vijay for clogging
Yahoo's bandwidth.

Yes. I am seriously scared that Oscars will win Rahman!

For the first time in life, I am happy to be scared!!

-Nawaz