Well said Vithur....

I wonder why some members always comes up with this kinda topics, which
could possibly spoil the mood..is it a curse for the group??.....you ppl
should mind that, this is Internet and its very much possible for the news
to reach the ears of media / celebrities / or ppl close to them...just
wonder if read all these craps and spread it around, it would be very much
controversial...

Dear Danny,
Thanks for believing in ARR's work and the opportunity for SDM....God
bless...

Thanks
Kumaresh-n

--
All the good praise goes to the Almighty
http://www.arrahman-online.com