Thanks Rakesh. This heartening, and AR inspires us to be socially
responsible.

His humanitarian principles, the human values that he believes and follows
makes him more , more, more lovable.

Music comes later. The MAN is more loveable, adorable, respectful always.

In short, we can say " His LIfe Is His Message"

Hail ARR..

--
regards,
Vithur