From: Vithur <vith...@gmail.com>
Subject: [arr] To Brother Aakarsh Shah - Eechi Elumici
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 10:50 AM

Dear Aakarsh,

Your Instrumentals are out of the world, and you have all the chance and good
wishes of me and everyone here to be part of AR's Team. I have all your
instrumentals with me till date, and I have a request.

I dont know if you would have heard AR's Tamil Works. There is a movie by name
TAJMAHAL which had music of AR.

It has wonderful classical folk type music ( with fusion ingredients in it )

There is a very famous song " Eechi Elumichi" , and the flute bit of the tune
comes as a BGM all through the movie. Its such a wonderful piece. I have it
with me and shall share the entire BGMs soon.

I would like you to make an instrumental of the full song " Eechi Elumichi". It
may be tough, as the song is little complex..

Thanks in anticipation.

( Its a loving request. )

God Bless you .
--