http://sify.com/movies/tamil/imagegallery/galleryDetail.php?hgallery=148\
54791
<http://sify.com/movies/tamil/imagegallery/galleryDetail.php?hgallery=14\
854791>

There is a contest regd. the movie. Some choices about the stills, the
leading pair, director and Music composer.

One still with red clothing around hero and heroine is from movie Dil
Se, Others from Minsara kanavu....  Dir.. Gautham Menon.. Pair.. Simbhu
and Trisha....  Music.. by ARR ???

http://tamil.cinesouth.com/masala/hotnews/new/11022009-1.shtml
<http://tamil.cinesouth.com/masala/hotnews/new/11022009-1.shtml>

The above article confirms that ARR is the Music composer for the film.

Sath Murthy.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "sath.murthy" <sath.mur...@...>
wrote:

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/feb-09-02/silambarsan-09-0\