oh boy ! did I offend anyone by saying 'silent' prayer. if so , I apologize.I
said 'silent' only because at 8 AM in the morning if you are at office or in
the bus...its your choice whether to do it silently or not..

I stress the Prayer.. thats it.

thx.

--
Cheers,
Pradeepan.

"All you need to do is, decide what to do with the time that is given to you
!"