Hi Bergin - If I am not mistaken, FF do not have the habit of having
a final set of nominees for the best BGM. Instead, a week before the
awards, the technical awards winners are announced and best BGM is
one of the awards in this list.

As for the best playback male, ARR is not in the final list of
nominees, which is

Farhan Aktha - Socha Hai (Rock on)
KK - Khuda Jaane (Bachna Ae Haseeno)
KK - Zara si dil mein (Jannat)
Rashid Ali - Kabhi Kabhi Aditi (JTYJN)
Sonu Nigam - Inn Lamhon ke (JA)
Sukhwinder Singh - Haule Haule (Rab ne bana di jodi)

Cheers!
Balaji

P.S---> Full list of the various nomination categories with the
nominees is given in today's Times of India (The Bangalore edition
had it and I guess the other editions will have it as well!)