From: pratap <pratap_elen...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] A.R. Rahman in Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya - COM not shelved
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 15 February, 2009, 9:16 AM

            I don't think it is shelved. Read the following article:

Awesome foursome!

Simbu, Trisha, Gautham Vasudev Menon and A.R. Rahman are a team!  After
Vaaranam Aayiram with Suriya, Gautham started work on Chennaayil Oru
Mazhaikaalam, where
he teamed up with Rahman for the first time. With the film nearing
completion, the director has announced his next with Simbu and Trisha.
It is said to be a quickie. The film, tentatively titled Vinnai Thaandi
Varuvaaya, will have Rahman’s music. It is touted as a romantic film that will
show Silambarasan in a different light.
http://www.hindu. com/cp/2009/ 02/13/stories/ 2009021350320800 .htm