Even b4 listening, I know how great it would be as Im downloading rite
now. My point here is that you have lots of talent n creativity and as
i always tell you, I pray that you be in rahman team soon.

My humble request to members connected to Our Boss to please promote
our friend's talent and god willing we may hear him in coming rahman
projects.

Keep wishing all the bests for you Aakash Shah.

Niven