On 2/17/2009 10:44 PM India Time, _orktane_ wrote:

> For me the real test in as far as Rahman's outwardness is concerned,
> is does he position himself as a pop star out west? For that, he'll
> need to do a lot more than just compose extraordinary music. And I
> really rally want him to breakthrough the limitations of the film
> music. He needs a bigger stage and a bigger audience - I suppose Jay
> Leno's Tonight show is a start.

Good point.

I am sure ARR will appear on Oprah and all other major international
shows soon - Oscar or no Oscar. He has already become an international
cult figure having pushed the giant India on the world stage - Oscar
pending.

--
Rawat

Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?
<b>

Admin: ad...@arrahmanfans.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional