I think we might not be able to guess because I think ARR wouldn't give
Himesh just the type of songs that Himesh is already singing. ARR must
have found some hidden talent of Himesh and would have composed a song
to utilize that aspect of him.

It was Himesh's loss to have declined, but I have a feeling that this
interview would start a talk between Himesh and our man and I think this
time Himesh is going to sing.

Last time's refusal could have been on account of lack of direct
communication between the two. Himesh might not have taken the news
report seriously that ARR has really a song for him to sing.